Bread is really easy to make and Cin, also known as @cintrnx on TikTok has shared a video of how to make a large loaf of artisan bread without any kneading.
In a video watched by 1.5 million people, Cin used only four ingredients and it took minutes to make the dough.
Three cups of plain flour
Two teaspoons of instant yeast
Two teaspoons of salt
1.5 cups of warm water
Cast iron with a lid or Dutch oven
@cintrnx Homemade artisan bread – no knead recipe! #sydneylockdown #breadtok #breadrecipe #homemadebread #breadmaking #breadlife #aussiethings #asmr #foodtok ♬ Coffee for You Head – Vinyll
1. Place the cast iron with lid into an oven and set the temperature to 230 degrees Celsius.
2. Whilst the oven and pot warm up, pour the dry ingredients into a bowl and add the warm water and mix.
3. Cover the bowl with a tea towel and let the dough rise for two to three hours.
4. The dough should have doubled in size and have lots of air bubbles throughout.
5. Scrape the dough from the bowl onto a well-floured surface.
6. Shape the dough roughly into a neat ball and scoop it up and place it onto a sheet of baking paper.
7. Remove the cast iron and lid from the oven and drop the baking paper and dough into it.
8. Bake for 30 minutes covered in the oven, then remove the lid and bake for another 15 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Egg cooking method ‘you didn’t know you needed’ for perfect fried eggs[VIDEO]
Air fryer chicken wings recipe with ‘extra crispy skin'[RECIPE]
Three insanely refreshing Rosé cocktails to sip all summer long[INSPIRATION]
As for how well the recipe turned out, the video gained hundreds of comments.
One said: “This post is crazy old but I just wanted to comment and say this has been my GO TO bread recipe all year. Perfect every time, thank you so much!”
Another commented: “Have been baking for 30 years, this bread was the best I ever made. Came out incredible. Make it weekly. Thank you so much.”
A third wrote: “Just made this today and it was amazing and super easy and I’m not a baker.”
Someone else said: “I bought a Dutch oven 2 yes ago to try this. Did it today. The EASIEST and BEST bread I’ve ever had!! SO good!”
One comment read: “Made this recipe for the first time ever and it’s sooo good! great for a beginner like me. I added in 1 3/4 cups of water and it was perfect.”
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Source: Read Full Article