"I love this recipe in my slow cooker, especially since there is minimal prep. No bacon to fry, so the slow cooker is the only dish you will get dirty. If you have dry ranch mix on hand, I have really enjoyed this variation!"
- Put potatoes in the bottom of your slow cooker crock. Scatter flour over the potatoes; toss to coat.
- Scatter bacon bits, red onion, garlic, chicken bouillon, ranch dressing mix, parsley, seasoned salt, and black pepper over the potatoes.
- Pour water into the slow cooker.
- Cook on Low 7 to 9 hours.
- Pour half-and-half into the soup; cook another 15 minutes.
- Garnish with Cheddar cheese and green onion to serve.
- Cook’s Note:
- Alternately, you can cook this on High for 4 to 5 hours.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 336 calories;17.9 g fat;26.6 g carbohydrates;18.4 g protein;56 mg cholesterol;1720 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article