"These tasty meatballs will disappear quickly from anyone’s holiday party. My mom makes them every year for New Years Eve, and now so do I. These do very well in a slow cooker, as you can simmer them before serving, as well as keep them hot for the duration of your party."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, water, bread crumbs, and minced onion. Roll into small meatballs.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once.
- In a slow cooker or large saucepan over low heat, blend the cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Add meatballs, and simmer for 1 hour before serving.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 193 calories;10.2 g fat;15.2 g carbohydrates;9.8 g protein;53 mg cholesterol;85 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article