- Prep 15 min
- Total1 hr10 min
This cheesy pasta bake is packed with bacon and spinach and is great served with a fresh green salad.
jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce
package (19 oz) frozen cheese-filled tortellini
cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped cooked bacon
bag (5 oz) baby spinach, coarsely chopped
cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish generously with cooking spray.
- 2In medium bowl, mix Alfredo sauce and water. Arrange half of the frozen tortellini in single layer in baking dish; top with 1/4 cup of the bacon, half of the spinach, half of the Alfredo sauce mixture and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining 2 tablespoons bacon.
- 3Spray one side foil with cooking spray and cover baking dish, sprayed side down. Bake 40 minutes. Remove foil; bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until bubbly around edges and hot in center.
- Tortellini is sold in freezer section of the grocery store.
- Precooked bacon is sold in boxes in the meat section of the grocery store.
Source: Read Full Article