Super easy and tasty Vegitarian Japanese Curry! Great for meal prep or work lunches.
- 3 cups white or brown rice
- 1 S & B Golden Curry Sauce
- 2 Carrots peels and chopped
- 1 Zucchini sliced
- 3 Potatos peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 Celery Chopped
- 1-2 Cup Cauliflower
- 1/2 Onion chopped into medium sized chunks
- 5-6 Cups water
- 1/4-1/2 cup water for desired sauce thickness (optional)
Boil 5-6 cups water. Once water is at a rapid boil add in chopped vegtables: carrots, zucchini, Potatos, cauliflower, onion.
Reduce to medium heat and let simmer until potato’s are cooked through.
Once potato’s are fully cooked add in Japanese Curry seasoning packet. Let sauce thicken (about 5min) If sauce is to thick for personal preference. Add 1/4th-1/2 cup of water to dilute sauce further.
Cook white or brown rice in rice cooker or on stove top. Serve curry over rice. Enjoy!
Source: Read Full Article