Simple and quick to make !! ?
- 1 large pack refrigerated tortellini (any flavor you like)
- 1 pound hot Italian sausages, removed from casing
- 1-32 ounce chicken broth
- 1-24 ounce jar pasta sauce (any flavor you like)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 can French Style Green Beans (drained)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- Fresh minced garlic
Remove sausages from casing and place in a large pot, breaking up pieces and sauté until almost done……Add your sliced onions and green pepper to sausages…. cook until onions and green pepper are soft……
Add your fresh minced garlic and continue to sauté until garlic is almost cooked…..
Next add the chicken broth, jar pasta sauce,tomato paste, green beans, black pepper, oregano and Italian seasoning to pot….Bring to a boil…..
Add your tortellini and continue to cook until tortellini is soft, about 10 min…..(I used both packages)…..Stir often to make sure your tortellini gets completely cooked !!! ?
Remove from heat, serve and enjoy ?!!! ?
Source: Read Full Article