A nice twist to a classic
- 2-3 pound boneless pork loin roast
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat floor (you can also use regular flour)
- 50 g fresh basil (or 2 teaspoons of dried basil)
- 50 g fresh thyme (or 2 teaspoons of dried thyme)
- 2 teaspoons all spice or cinnamoon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium apple cut into wedges
- 1 medium onion cut into wedges
- (optional 1 lemon cut into wedges / some fresh Rosemary)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Rub all spice or cinammon, salt and pepper, thyme and basil over the pork.
Arrange the sliced apple and onion around the pork and place inside an oven bag.
Cook for 1 hr to 1 1/2 hrs depending on weight until the thermometer reads 145 degrees.
Remove and let cool for 20 minutes. Slice and serve. (Serves 6)
Source: Read Full Article