Dont be intimidated by the chicken foot! Use whatever bones you have!
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken feet [bones or wings]
- Large onion quartered
- Head garlic cut in half length wise
- 1 bunch green onions bottoms
- 1 bunch cilantro stems (tie string around them to remove easily)
- 1/2 cup sliced gangala root or ginger
- 2 stalks lemon grass crushed with back of knife
Add all ingredients into a slow cooker or large pot
Cover with water until ingredients are barely covered
Cook on low for 8 hours or low heat for 5 hours. Skimming the fat and scum periodically. Longer the better. Strain ingredients and enjoy in your favorite dishes!
Source: Read Full Article