- 1 package strawberry cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 1 package softened cream cheese
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- Confectioners sugar for dusting
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly grease a pan.
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter and egg.
In separate large bowl, beat cream cheese and 3 eggs at medium speed until smooth.
Gradually beat in confectioners sugar until combined. Stir in strawberries.
Pour mixture over cake mixture; bake for 35-40 minutes, until center is just about set. (Toothpick inserted should be wet)
Cool before cutting. Garnish with confectioners sugar.
Source: Read Full Article