- 1 lb skinless boneless chicken thighs, cleaned and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 lb spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 table spoons ginger garlic paste
- 1 medium size onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- to taste salt
- 1-2 tablespoons heavy cream (optional)
Steam spinach in a steamer till it wilts completely and blend into a smooth paste in a blender. Marinate the chicken in ginger garlic paste for 20 minutes.
Sauté onions till translucent, add the marinated chicken and cook on medium flame stirring constantly. When the chicken is almost cooked, pour in the spinach puree and mix well. Add the garam masala and salt and cook covered for 5 minutes. Adding cream is optional but it enhances the flavor of the dish tremendously.
Enjoy with rice or your favorite carb.
Source: Read Full Article