- 350 g rice cakes separated
- 150 g fish cakes cut to bite size
- 2 cup water
- 1 cube anchovy stock
- 60 g onion thinly sliced
- 2 boiled eggs
- Spicy Sauce (Mix in a bowl)
- 3 tbsp gochujang (korean chili paste)
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp gochugaru (korean chili flakes)
Soak rice cakes in warm water for 10 minutes
Boil water with the anchovy stock cube on medium high heat. Dissolve the sauce using a spatula
Once boiling, add the rice cake, fish cakes, boiled egg and onion. Boil for 3 to 5 minutes until rice cakes are cooked.
To thicken the sauce, simmer on low heat for another 2 to 4 minutes.
Turn of the heat after the sauce becomes thick. You can put some roasted sesame seeds and sesame oil for garnish if you want.
Source: Read Full Article