- Total: 50 min
- Active: 40 min
- Yield:4 servings
- Make the pizza: Place an inverted baking sheet or pizza stone on the lowest oven rack; preheat to 475 degrees F. Stretch the pizza dough into an 11-by-15-inch rectangle on a floured piece of parchment paper; trim any excess paper around the dough. Transfer the dough (on the parchment) to a pizza peel or another inverted baking sheet and slide the dough and parchment onto the hot baking sheet. Bake until browned in spots, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook, breaking it up into pieces with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, about 4 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven. Spread the ricotta on top, leaving a 1-inch border. Sprinkle with the mozzarella, provolone and parmesan; top with the sausage and garlic. Return the pizza to the oven and bake until the cheese is bubbling, 8 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with the oregano.
- Meanwhile, make the salad: Soak the red onion in ice water for 10 minutes, then drain. Toss the spinach, fennel, roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts and red onion in a large bowl with the vinegar and olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Top the pizza with the salad and cut into pieces. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
Source: Read Full Article