"These delicious and healthy bits of goodness can be enjoyed without the slider buns if you want something even healthier."
- Mix salmon, bell pepper, olive oil mayonnaise, bread crumbs, green onion, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon cilantro, mustard, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, seafood seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Whisk egg in a small bowl; pour over salmon mixture and mix until evenly incorporated. Form salmon mixture into 12 patties.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook salmon patties in batches until lightly browned, about 5 minutes per side. Place 1 patty in each slider bun.
- Mix mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon cilantro, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, and garlic together in a bowl to make aioli. Spread aioli over the salmon patties.
- Cook’s Note:
- Raw salmon tastes much better, but canned salmon works, too.
Per Serving: 324 calories;23.3 g fat;161.1 g carbohydrates;10.6 g protein;45 mg cholesterol;400 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article