- 3-4 bunch Pechay (white stem or bok choy), chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 1 Tbsp Butter with 1 tsp cooking oil
- 2-3 pinches salt
- Sesame oil (to dress)
- to taste pepper (optional)
- Pinch roasted sesame seeds (optional)
Sauté garlic in butter and oil until fragrant and golden.
Sauté in chopped pechay, stems first then leaves. It cooks fast so don’t over cook.
Season with salt, mix in well. Turn off heat and dress with a good round of sesame oil. Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on top if available. Serve as a side dish to your protein.
Source: Read Full Article