Light enough to eat on a warm day ! ?
- 1 box (16 ounce) pasta, any shape
- 1 cup mixed veggies (frozen)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 envelope Good Seasons Italian Dressing (dry)
- 1 can tuna fish in water (drained)
- 1/2 cup milk
Boil pasta according to package directions……add mixed veggies 4 minutes before pasta is done cooking….
Drain pasta and mix veggies, add cold water to pasta mix and drain well, return to pan….
Next add : Mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing, can of drained tuna fish and milk, mix all well….
After mixing everything place into refrigerator and chill for about 2 hours…..
Serve and enjoy ?!!! You can also add some shredded cheddar cheese to the top after it’s been chilled ! ?
Source: Read Full Article