I found this online and I was looking for something easy to cook for dinner (I’m all about easy and simple) it is one of the easiest recipes I have ever cooked.Gosh it’s ridiculous…Because it was so simple I really didn’t think it would be this good but it is !! YUMMY from the first bite !
- 2 pounds skinless chicken breast (defrosted)
- 2 hidden valley ranch packets (Definately two)
- 3/4 cup chicken broth (water would be fine)
- Tablespoon garlic salt
- Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 block cream cheese cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used Mexican cheese blend) but you can use any kind you’d like
- 8 slices cooked bacon finely chopped
First defrost two whole chicken breast
Mix chicken broth and both Ranch packets together in the crockpot
Place defrosted chicken breast into crockpot. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low 7-8 hours
When chicken is cooked, shred the chicken and place back into crockpot. Sprinkle onion powder and garlic salt as desired. I also sprinkled cayenne (I like a little kick)
Place cream cheese cubes into crockpot and let it melt (approx 10 minutes)
Add shredded cheese and chopped bacon. Serve over rice or pasta. Some suggestions I’ve seen say you can use it as a dip.. I think that would be great ! It is super delicious. No joke.
Hope you enjoy. Not my recipe…but it was so good I wanted to spread the word. ?
Source: Read Full Article