Always refining and honing!
- 2 cups water + a splash
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup orzo
- 2/3 cup long grain rice. I'm using basmati here
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp bouillion, flavor is your preference
- 1 tbsp high heat oil (coconut, peanut, sunflower, etc.)
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 fresh chopped green onions
Oil and orzo in the pot to brown.
When the orzo is browned add in the rice and cook several minutes.
Salt, pepper, and turmeric.
Low simmer for 12 minutes. Sit for 5. Fluff and cover for 10 minutes.
Stir in your chopped cilantro and green onions.
Source: Read Full Article