As i am big foodie so my favourite snack is little big heavy and healthy , I thought this is Best snacks option for winter seasonand rainy days #ifoodieneha4you #cookpadindia
- 150 gram cabbage
- 150 gram cauliflower
- 100 grams onion
- 100 grams tomatoes
- 100 grams potatoes
- 10 grams chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder
- Pinch asofoitida and garam masala
- Salt and pav bhaji masala as per taste
- 2 lemons
- 1 sliced onion
- Coriander leaves as required
- 2 pav packets
- Oil of your choice and as per requirement
- Butter or ghee for sallow frying the pav
Evenly Chopped and washed the vegetables.
Then drain the water from vegetables.
Lets boil the vegetables in a cooker with salt and turmeric powder.
Mess the vegetable once cooked in a gravy like texture.
Now take pan and pour oil as required then add hing and fry the gravy. After 5-6 minutes add chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and pav bhaji masala. Now add chopped fresh coriander leaves and sliced onion.
Now bake the pav with ghee or butter and serve it with bhaji with a lemon piece.
Source: Read Full Article