This feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content.Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- Prep 25 min
- Total5 hr0 min
Reminiscent of your favorite summertime treat, this creamy layered slab pie is the perfect crowd-sized dessert for warmer weather. Pillsbury™ pie crust forms the base, followed by a combination ofvanilla pudding, orange Jello-O™ gelatin and Cool Whip™ whipped topping. Top it all with Golden Oreo™ cookies and colorful sprinkles.
box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
boxes (3 oz each) Jell-O™ orange-flavored gelatin
cup boiling water
boxes (3.4 oz each) Jell-O™ vanilla-flavor instant pudding & pie filling mix
cups cold milk
container (12 oz) Cool Whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
cups chopped Golden Oreo cookies (about 12 cookies)
tablespoon orange and white jimmies
- 1Heat oven to 450°F. Remove crusts from pouches. On lightly floured surface, unroll and stack crusts one on top of the other. Roll to 17×12-inch rectangle. Fit crust into ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, pressing firmly into corners and sides. Fold extra crust under, even with edges of pan. Using fork, prick all over bottom and sides.
- 2Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown and completely baked. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 15 minutes.
- 3In small bowl, add gelatin and boiling water; stir occasionally 2 minutes. Set aside. In large bowl, beat dry pudding mixes and milk with whisk about 2 minutes or until thick. Beat in dissolved gelatin mixture with whisk until well mixed. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- 4Spread pudding mixture evenly onto cooled baked crust. Drop spoonfuls of remaining whipped topping (about 3 cups) on pudding layer, and carefully spread to cover. Refrigerate at least 4 hours until set.
- 5Before serving, top with cookies and jimmies. To serve, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
- Store remaining pie loosely covered in refrigerator.
- The cookie topping will soften with refrigeration, so be sure to top the pie just before serving.
- Trademarks referred to herein are the properties of their respective owners.
Source: Read Full Article