Thanks to Bmoorefood for my recipe title ! ?
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 can cut green beans (drained)
- 1 can whole kernel sweet corn (drained)
- 1 cup small pasta (I’m using Ditalini)
- 3 cups water
- Black Pepper (sprinkle)
- Garlic powder (sprinkle)
Brown ground beef in a large pot until brown, season with black pepper and garlic powder…….
Add onion soup mix packet, corn, green beans and stir gently……
Next add your can of crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce and stir gently…..
Add your 3 cups of water and bring to a boil……
Add your small pasta to boiling mixture……reduce heat to medium….
Stir gently and boil for 20 min or until pasta is done…..Keep pot covered with lid and stir every 2-3 minutes….
Serve and enjoy! ?
Source: Read Full Article