A simple base for a Floridians potato salad. Happy Mothers Day!!?
- 2-1/2 pounds red potatoes
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- To taste salt
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 4 large boiled eggs
- As needed water to boil the potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 large onion
Dice the potatoes put into water and turn on heat. Cut the onion across in half. Add onion to the potatoes.
Get them boiling. When the potatoes are done drain and discard the onion. Chop the celery leaves and all.
Gather all the ingredients and mix this is the potato salad base. You can eat as is or add bacon, olives, sour cream, and so on… Have fun with it. I hope you enjoy!!
Source: Read Full Article