Found this on Facebook
- 1 oreo or chocolate pie crust
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz. Softened cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Few drops green food coloring
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup Andes candy
- Melted chocolate to drizzle
Beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form
Beat cream cheese for 2 minutes, add food coloring and powdered sugar beat until smooth. Then add vanilla extract and peppermint extract until combined.
Fold in heavy cream then mini chocolate chips and finally crushed Andes candy.
Put mixture in pie crust and top with chocolate chips and Andes candy and drizzle with melted chocolate.
Refrigerate for 5 – 6 hours until firm
Source: Read Full Article