This delicious tangy, Italian dressinggoes with most any dish. Especially whe drizzled over submarines, lettuce wraps or fresh garden salads.
- 1.5 Cups Quality Basil Infulived Oil
- 1 Cup White Distilled Vinager [more or less if desired]
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Dried talian Seasoning
- 1/3 Cup Softened Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Minced Fresh Garlic
- 1 tbsp Granulated Onion Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp Dried Parsley Leaves
- 1 tsp Ground Sugar
Add all ingredients in to your high speed blender. Blend well.
If you’d like your dressing to appear more transparent – just run dressing thru a fine straner Repeat this step until satisfied. Shake well before serving. Enjoy!
Source: Read Full Article