Another recipe off the top of my head and turned out amazing!The chicken was sooooo crispy!!! UGHHH DELISH!!!
- 5 bone in, skin on chicken thighs
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 12 cloves garlic, crushed (smash them with the back of a knife)
- 1.5 cups fresh green beans
- 4-5 medium potatoes, diced
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp grainy dijon mustard
- to taste Salt and pepper,
- to taste Dried basil,
- to taste Dried oregano,
Season chicken with salt and pepper while you prep your veg
Heat oil in cast iron or oven proof skillet, sear/brown chicken on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside.
Add the potatoes, garlic, seasoning, and dijon to the pan and mix everything together in the remaining oil.
Add the chicken back on top of the potatoes along with the lemon slices and place in 375°F oven for 30 min.
After 30 min, add the green beans to the dish and mix, place back in the oven for another 20 min or until chicken no longer pink and juices run clear. (I just threw a random chili in, but you don’t need to)
Source: Read Full Article