- 2 cups leftover rice (cooled)
- 2 tablespoons Ghee (or oil; not butter) –
- to taste Salt
- 1 tablespoon Cilantro (finely chopped)
- 2 Green chillies slit lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon Raw and unsalted Cashews (optional)
Heat a wok with ghee and toss in cashews. Once they turn golden brown; take them and keep them in a separate pan. Add in the cumin seeds now in the same leftover ghee. Toast till they start giving out fragrance. Then toss in chillies. Turn the heat low.
Add in the rice. Let it absorb the flavors for about 2 minutes. Then add salt and cilantro leaves. Mix well.
Turn off the heat and add the roaster cashews in.
Source: Read Full Article