My youngest daughter made this today.
- 6 medium russet potatoes
- 1/2 large beet
- 6 large eggs
- As needed water to boil eggs and potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup sweet English peas
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 large onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup yellow prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- To taste Spring onion
Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
Peel and dice the beets add butter to coat and put into aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes. Peel, dice, and boil the potatoes and boil the eggs.
Cut the Carrots in half and boil with the peas. Everything should boil 10-15 minutes.
Cut everything up and mix together.
Mix the dressing ingredients. Add to the salad and mix serve room temperature or chilled. Chop the spring onion and sprinkle over the top. I hope you enjoy!!
Source: Read Full Article