Easy healthy sandwichesspecially for kids lunch box.good to enjoy these sandwiches during summer time ?
- To make sauce/chutney
- 1 cup fresh coconut grated
- 1 cup coriander leaves,4 to 5
- Green chillies,1 tbsn zeera(cumin)3 piece of garlic
- Half lemon juice,salt
- Boiled eggs,cucumber,beetroot,onions,boiled POTATOES n tomatoes
- Cream cheese,some salt some pepper
Grind the masala add lemon n 1 tsp salt.
Now cut all veggies.(u can add many veggies n even include mozzarella cheese)I didn’t add beetroot n onions as my kids don’t like it.now put chutney/sauce on one side n esemble all veggies then add pinch of salt n pepper. Now the other bread put cream cheese n place on the veggies now take small toothpicks n poke on all four side now cut in between n serve with tomato ketchup or any sauce. Good for kids lunch box.enjoy?
Source: Read Full Article