A delicious tangy slaw.
- 1 large granny Smith apple
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large gala apple
- To taste salt
- To taste ground black pepper
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons Heinz tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoons dijon mustard
Rinse and drain the sauerkraut. Cut the grapes in half.
Peel the apples and slice into matchsticks. Add the lemon juice coating all the apple matchsticks.
Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup.
Mix all the slaw ingredients together. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix again.
Chill and serve I hope you enjoy!!
Source: Read Full Article