- 3 Boneless Chicken breast
- 6 slices Black Forest Ham
- 2 Oz Cream Creese, softened
- 3 slices Mozarella Cheese
- 3 slices Swiss Cheese
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder and salt, for seasoning the chicken breast
Season the chicken breast with the salt and garlic powder.
In a pan, melt the butter and add the olive oil. Cook the chicken for about 2-3 per side on medium/high temperature.
Remove the chicken and set aside.
In the same pan, add the cream cheese, rest of the butter and heavy cream. On low/medium heat.
After all the ingredients are well mixed and melted, add the chicken in a single layer.
Top with the ham, mozzarella and Swiss cheese. And cover. Let it simmer for about 3-4 minutes in medium heat.
Serve and enjoy.
Source: Read Full Article