- 12 ounces spaghetti pasta
- As needed water to boil pasta
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1-1/3 pound ground sirloin
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic heeping
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- To taste salt
- To taste ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- To taste extra virgin olive oil
- To taste grated Parmesan cheese
Brown the beef with the salt, pepper, and garlic. When mostly browned add tomatoes simmer 5 minutes. After 5 minutes add the remaining ingredients except cheese.
Boil the pasta as directed on the package. Drain add the parsley and some olive oil serve with sauce on top of pasta. Add cheese I hope you enjoy!!
Source: Read Full Article