Leftovers!! I had cooked chicken on hand and a few extra ingredients and there ya go.
- 2-3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 small can mixed vegetables
- 1 small can cheddar cheese soup
- 2 ready made pie crusts, the refrigerated kind you roll out
- 1 beaten egg with a splash of water
- to taste Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 350. Line a pie plate with one crust. In a bowl mix the chicken, vegetables and soup. Pour into pie shell. Too with second crust and pinch the edges closed. Cut slits in the top and do an egg wash over top. Bake about 45 minutes. Let set 20-30 minutes before cutting.
Source: Read Full Article