This is my favorite breakfast omelette for a true Denver omelet you add bacon other way you don’t have to
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup onion – chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers – chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell peppers – chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked ham – diced
- 8 slices bacon – cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 couple drops drops of your favorite hot sauce (optional)
Melt butter in a large skillet or on a griddle.
Saute onion, bell pepper, ham and bacon in the butter until the onion starts to become translucent.
In a small bowl, whip the eggs lightly. Add salt and pepper and hot sauce if desired.
Slowly, stir the eggs into mixture in skillet. Lightly brown on one side. Turn over and lightly brown other side.
Source: Read Full Article