- 1 pint sour cream
- 1-10.5 can cream of chicken soup
- 1-4 ounce can of green chilies
- 8-10 tortillas depending on size
- 2 cups – mild,shredded cheese of your choice
- 3 chicken breasts pre cooked & cut up ahead of time or use a rotisserie chicken!
Preheat oven to 350*F.
Combine sour cream, soup, & chilies in a bowl.
Take approx. 3/4 of soup mixture and slather it onto the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish. – it should turn out to be a relatively thin layer but it helps keep the enchiladas from sticking to the bottom.
In each tortilla, layer soup mixture, chicken, & cheese. Roll up & place into dish.
Top with remaining soup mix & remaining cheese.
Bake for approx. 20 minutes or until hot & bubbly & cheese has melted.
Source: Read Full Article