Great for a spring picnic or for a bbq? !!
- 2 packages Five Cheese Tortellini (or any other flavor you like)
- 1 1/2 cups Italian dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 (4.5 oz) can chopped black olives
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Mozzarella cheese balls (enough)
- Assorted meats (enough)
- Salt for boiling water
In a large pot boil your tortellini until done, drain and rinse under cold water ?….Don’t forget to salt your water !!!! ?
Add cold and drained tortellini back into pot…….
Next add : Italian dressing, black pepper, garlic powder, black olives, crushed red pepper,cheese and meats…..
Mix everything up !!!!! ?
Chill in refrigerator for about 2 hours or overnight, stir again before serving and enjoy ?!!
Source: Read Full Article