This started as Omni bread then with a few more added ingredients became chocolate cake.90 seconds is all it takes. Gluten free, Paleo & Vegetarian friendly.
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Cream of Tarter
- 1/4 cup Stevia (optional)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1/4 cup Water
- Topping (optional)
- 1/8 cup Cream Cheese
- Fresh Raspberries or Strawberries
Mix wet ingredients and dry ingredients well in separate bowls. Then mix ingredients together. Place in microwave safe bowl, ramekin or a small dish. Place in microwave for 60-90 seconds (90 is best)
For Topping: Mix well and top your Omni Chocolate Cake OR fresh berries make a great topper as well….ENJOY!
Source: Read Full Article