- 3 skinless chicken leg thigh + legs around 775gm
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 garlic clove minces
- 1/4 teaspoon clove powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoon yogurt
- Juice of half a lemon
- Red color (optional)
* In a bowl add all the ingredients except the chicken.
Make long cuts on the chicken thigh and leg then add to the mixture above. Marinate in the fridge for at least 3 to 4 hour.
If you want to cook the chicken in the oven, preheat the oven to 450F/ 230C.
Place the chicken on a grill or broiling pan with a rack.
Place the pan on the lowest rack of the oven. Flip chicken every 15 minutes.
Cooking the chicken will take 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes depending on how big the chicken is.
Cover the chicken for 6 minutes. Brush with butter if you wish and serve with Naan or Paratha.
Source: Read Full Article