Had to add cheese because, well … cheese is life.
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Seasonings to taste: pepper, garlic powder, Italian sg, parsley
In a large pot cook onion, hamburger and seasonings until browned.
Drain and return to pot.
Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, macaroni & beef broth.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium low and simmer covered for about 20 minutes.
Cook until moisture is absorbed & macaroni is cooked. Add in 1/2 cup cheddar cheese; stir to combine.
Rurn off heat & top with remaining cheese.
Place lid back on just long enough to melt cheese.
Source: Read Full Article