So simple! Just crumbled cake, melted chocolate and a touch of your own creative decoration. Go ahead and try it:)
- Crumble the cake with your hands. Do this by breaking the cake in half and rubbing them against each other. You can also use a food processor to do this.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 30 second intervals.
- Combine the melted chocolate and cake crumbs together.
- Next, start rolling the cake crumbs into cake balls. Do this by using a tablespoon.
- Let them chill in the freezer for 15 minutes. You dont want them to be frozen. You just want to firm them up.
- Take the cake balls out of the freezer. Start to melt your chocolate for the coating.
- Dip your lollipop stick half an inch in the melted chocolate. Then push it in the cake ball, halfway up.
- Place in the fridge for 5 minutes. Take them back out again and dip them in the melted chocolate until the cake pop is completely covered. Before dipping them into the melted chocolate, mix in 1tsp of canola or vegetable oil. This will make the melted chocolate more smoother and easier to coat the cake pop.
- Decorate with sprinkles, etc. Place onto a styrofoam block and allow to chill.
Source: Read Full Article