- 1.5 pound chicken breast cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 white onion chopped
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1 stick butter or 1/2 cup
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 10 grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1 pound rotelle pasta
- 1 cup roughly chopped spinach
- Parmesan cheese for serving
Turn on instant pot to saute high/more. When it reads hot add olive oil and the onions and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
Push onions and garlic to the side and add chicken.
Cook chicken till it turns white.
Add wine and broth. Stir and scrape bottom to remove any bits.
Stir in peas and carrots, tomatoes, basil, salt, pepper, and thyme. Slice butter and put on top.
Lock instant pot and set on manual/high for 10 minutes. Then do a natural release for 10 minutes. Remove lid when pressure has finished releasing.
Stir in spinach and noodles. Replace lid and set for high pressure 6 minutes. When finished quick release the pressure.
When pressure is finished releasing remove lid and stir. If noodles are not finished, simmer untill they are done.
Plate. Top with parmesan cheese.
Source: Read Full Article