- Total: 1 hr(includes cooling time)
- Active: 10 min
- Yield:24 mini muffins
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a 24-cup mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the whole wheat flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl until completely combined. Whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, applesauce, honey, yogurt, vanilla and egg in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in 2 additions, whisking until completely smooth between each addition. Fold in the blueberries and oats. Divide the batter evenly among the cups of the prepared muffin tin, with a heaping 1 tablespoon batter per muffin. Sprinkle the tops with the raw sugar.
- Bake until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer the pan to a wire rack to let the muffins cool for 5 minutes. Use an offset spatula to remove the muffins from the tin onto the wire rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
Source: Read Full Article