A delicious one pot meal. Low-carb.
- 1/4 pound smoked bacon
- 1 pound beef stewmeats
- 1-1/3 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Heinz tomato ketchup
- 1 pound beef hotdogs
- 1-1/2 cup yellow prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- 1-1/3 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1-1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large onion
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- To taste ground cayenne pepper
Slice the stew meats, onion, hotdogs, and bacon. Render the fat.
When the fat is rendered add the onions and sauté till slightly caramelized. Add the ground beef, stewmeats, and then add the hotdogs when the other meats are browned. Simmer 15 minutes add ketchup and mustard.
Stir well let simmer 15 minutes more.
Mix the topping ingredients. Adding the cheese last
Pour on top of the casserole. Put into the oven for 30-40 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy. You can add the cayenne pepper here.
Source: Read Full Article