Learnt this from my cousin! Super yummy! In Asia, we don’t remove the shell, this is where the flavor comes from! I enjoy sucking the sauce off it haha!
Adjust ingredients according to the number of pieces of shrimp / prawns.
- 1/4-1/2 kilo prawns or shrimp (depends how big they are), washed and whiskers cut
- 2-3 salted eggs, shelled and minced
- 1/8-1/4 c nestle or all purpose cream
- 1/4-1/2 head medium garlic, minced
- 1/4 bar butter, or less up to you
- to taste salt and pepper,
- to taste knorr seasoning or soy seasoning,
Melt butter in pan. Toss in garlic. Don’t brown.
Add the cream, stir in. Add the salted eggs. Add dash of salt, pepper, and a few drops of soy seasoning
Toss in the shrimps or prawns. Make sure the sauce is mixed in well. Cook until orange.
Taste and adjust pepper and soy seasoning accordingly. Add more cream if desired.
Remove once shrimps/prawns are cooked. Research how long to cook, because it depends on the size. 🙂
Source: Read Full Article