It wasn’t until about a year ago that I became an avid sandwich eater. Before the fateful day when I consumed The Perfect Sandwich, I never understood the appeal – why not just consume the ingredients in salad form? Why did everything turn out so soggy? But lo’, sandwiches have so much more to offer when done right.
You see, it’s all about the quality of the ingredients (especially bread), and awesome spreads and lots of textures. These 15 sandwiches have all that going on and then some. It’s about time you made your lunchbox proud.
What is your favorite lunch sandwich? Any tips or ideas for what makes the perfect sandwich?
Sandwiches that are great eaten cold…
- 1 Boiled Egg, Seared Asparagus & Pickled Onion
- 2 Chickpea of the Sea
- 3 Mozzacado Sandwich
- 4 Roasted Sweet Potato, Goat Cheese & Arugula Sandwiches
- 5 California BLT with Avocado and Basil Mayonnaise
- 6 Crisp Tuna-Cabbage Salad
- 7 Farmer’s Lunch Sandwich
- 8 Bánh Mì with Lemongrass Tofu
- 9 Cuban Sandwich
- 10 Eggplant Caponata Sandwiches with Mozzarella & Basil
Sandwiches that are best eaten hot…
- 11 Chicken Cordon Bleu-Croque Monsieur
- 12 Slow Cooker Roast Beef Po’ Boys
- 13 Roasted Red Pepper, Chicken & Mozzarella Sandwich
- 14 South African Cheese, Grilled Onion & Tomato Panini (Braaibroodjie)
- 15 French Dip Au Jus
Source: Read Full Article