"This chicken dish uses skinless boneless chicken breasts and tastes delicious. It’s great as an appetizer or as a main dish served with rice and a veggie."
- Mix together brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Lightly salt and pepper the chicken strips.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken strips and brown on both sides, about 1 minute per side. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Simmer uncovered until the sauce thickens, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Editor’s Note: If you saw this recipe in the "Vegetable Insurgency" article in the Jun/Jul/Aug 2015 issue of Allrecipes, we added 1/2 lb. of broccoli florets to it. If you want to add the crunch of crisp-tender broccoli to this dish, add the florets in Step 3 when you brown the chicken strips.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 232 calories;9.3 g fat;13.9 g carbohydrates;22.8 g protein;59 mg cholesterol;1176 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article