"A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe! Many other pumpkin bread recipes produce sad, squat loaves – but not this clone. Here’s a custom formula that makes enough batter to fill up a medium loaf pan. And when the bread is done, you’ll slice the beefy loaf into eight thick square hunks of goodness that perfectly mimic the weight, color and flavor of the real thing."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 8-1/2×4-1/2-inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs, white sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until combined, about 30 seconds. Beat in pumpkin and oil. Add flour mixture; mix until batter is blended and smooth.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dark brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean, about 70 minutes. Let cool in the pan, about 30 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack and slice it into 1-inch thick slices.
- Cook’s Note:
- This bread freezes perfectly. Simply seal any leftover slices in a resealable plastic bag or wrap them in plastic and pop them into the freezer. To serve, microwave one frozen slice on high for about 45 seconds and it’ll taste like it just came out of the oven!
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 430 calories;23.6 g fat;50.1 g carbohydrates;5.9 g protein;93 mg cholesterol;426 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article