- Prep 15 min
- Total6 hr45 min
Casseroles for two are sometimes hard to come by.Cozy up to a special turkey dish made just for you.+
- 1In 8-inch skillet, cook bacon over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp. Stir in turkey. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until turkey is brown. Stir in celery, carrot and onion. Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally; drain.
- 2In 2 1/2- to 3 1/2-quart slow cooker, mix turkey mixture and remaining ingredients except sour cream.
- 3Cover and cook on high heat setting 30 minutes.
- 4Reduce heat to low setting. Cook 6 to 7 hours or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed; stir in sour cream.
- You can use dried oregano leaves for the marjoram.
Source: Read Full Article