- Prep 20 min
- Total1 hr20 min
A Betty Crocker cookbook shares a healthy recipe! Feel good about this low-calorie, low-fat and vitamin-rich salsa.+
- 1In large glass or plastic bowl, mix all ingredients.
- 2Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving to blend flavors.
- The humble tomato packs a nutritious punch. One medium tomato has about as much fiber as a slice of whole wheat bread. Tomatoes are also a good source of vitamins C and A, plus contain potassium and phosphorous.
- Enjoy this refreshing salsa with grilled chicken or pork or as a dip with tortilla chips.
- If you want a hotter salsa, leave the seeds in the jalapeño chiles, or add another one!
Source: Read Full Article