- Prep 20 min
- Total60 min
We love chili for its rib-sticking deliciousness, and this meatless version is no exception. Just because it’s made with beans, and no meat, doesn’t mean it’s not filling. Cumin, chili powder and chiles add heat, while fire-roasted tomatoes, black beans and sweet corn give it extra flavor.+
- 1In 4-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper, garlic and chiles; cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender.
- 2Stir in black beans, tomatoes, water, chili powder, cumin and salt. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in corn. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 5 minutes longer.
- 3Top each serving with remaining ingredients.
- You can vary the heat level of this chili by decreasing or increasing the amount of chiles that you use.
- Serve this veggie chili with warm cornbread or corn tortillas.
Source: Read Full Article