"Super moist and super easy Thai-inspired sweet and spicy chicken. The secret is the foil wrapper!"
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, peanut butter, hoisin sauce, ginger, garlic, and chile paste in a resealable container. Mix well. Stir in cornstarch. Add chicken to marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a jelly roll pan or rimmed cookie sheet with a double layer of foil large enough to envelop the chicken.
- Spread chicken evenly over the bottom layer of foil. Top with the marinade, fold the upper layer of foil on top, and wrap to fully cover chicken.
- Roast in the preheated oven until chicken thighs are no longer pink, about 1 hour. Unwrap and sprinkle with cilantro.
- Cook’s Note:
- Substitute sriracha sauce for the garlic chile paste if desired.
Per Serving: 223 calories;10.1 g fat;14.4 g carbohydrates;18.5 g protein;58 mg cholesterol;911 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article