"Awesome and flexible slow cooker Thai dish that is perfect for the busy family, couple or single person. Prep the night before or the morning-of. Cook for 6, 8, or 10 hours. This recipe is as tasty as it is forgiving."
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Drain excess grease. Transfer beef to a 4-quart slow cooker and sprinkle with salt.
- Combine onion and garlic in the same skillet over medium-high heat; saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Add to beef in the slow cooker.
- Stir coconut milk, beef broth, red curry paste, lime juice, peanut oil, jalapeno chile peppers, and brown sugar into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low until flavors combine, 6 to 10 hours.
- Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Stir spinach into the slow cooker and cook until wilted, about 15 minutes. Serve beef mixture over rice and garnish with basil leaves.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 829 calories;39.3 g fat;85.6 g carbohydrates;40.3 g protein;99 mg cholesterol;299 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article